Saad Panda
Farewell, Starman

vCash: 500
(Real) Name: Steve
Age you act: 71
Sex: M
Birthplace: Columbus, OH
Where you live: Columbus, OH
Distinguishing Physical Characteristic: Blonde, Brandon Dubinsky-esque combed hair, thin as a rail, red beard – Abe Lincoln style.
Nationality: German/Czech and a whole bunch of other stuff
Mode of Transportation: '97 Honda CRV
Job: Server
College Attended/Attending: St. Louis University, CSCC

How you became a Jackets' fan: I've been skating since I was 4, so I always liked hockey but was devoted to soccer my whole life. I was only 9 or 10 when I first heard about the team, didn't watch much from the inaugural season, but my Dad took me to a few games in year 2 and I was hooked. Ray Whitney became my hero.
Favorite Jackets Player: Ryan Murray, JJ
Favorite NON Jackets Player: Jonathan Toews
Favorite piece of Blue Jacket paraphernalia (souvenir): Not many souvenirs per se, aside from the odd hat or random item that might have a signature on it, but I have a big photo of Nash in the old third jersey that's framed and autographed.
Hockey Jerseys In Wardrobe: Original Ray Whitney autographed, old third Rick Nash autographed.

Video Game Systems Owned: 360
Favorite Game(s): FIFA, NHL, Skate
Music/Bands You Like: The Black Keys, Flaming Lips, The Beatles, Zeppelin, Jack White, Modest Mouse, Fleet Foxes, plus way too many others to name.
Favorite Movie(s): Anchorman, Dumb & Dumber, A Clockwork Orange, Pulp Fiction, too many to even think of.
Favorite TV Show: It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Breaking Bad, South Park, Workaholics
Favorite Food: If I can get my hands on some good seafood, that **** makes me weak at the knees. Love me some clams, scallops, mussels, crab, lobster...
Most Interesting/Unusual Person/Entity You Follow on Twitter: nyet

Anything Else: If you want to have some far-out conversation that goes beyond hockey, I'm your guy. I'm pretty young still, but I hate people my age. I get along great with older people, because man, I've seen some ****. Some real ****. I also play bass guitar in a band around Columbus, doing exactly what I want to do with my life. Feels pretty good

Last edited by Saad Panda: 08-14-2012 at 01:17 PM.
Saad Panda is offline   Reply With Quote