Old
08-14-2012, 12:25 PM
candyman82

vCash: 500
(Real) Name: Zach
Age you act: Depends
Sex: Male
Birthplace: St. Louis, Missouri
Where you live: Upper Arlington, Ohio, but I go to school in Fredericksburg, Virginia
Distinguishing Physical Characteristic: Blue Eyes
Nationality: Ukrainian Ashkenazim, part German and English
Mode of Transportation: A range rover, but usually on foot
Job: None currently
College Attended/Attending: University of Mary Washington Class of 2015, studying International Relations, Pre-Law, and Vocal Music.

How you became a Jackets' fan: My girlfriend has been a Jackets fan since the first year of the team. She took me to a game, and within the first two minutes Jared Boll beat the living hell out of some guy. Since that moment, I was hooked.
Favorite Jackets Player: Jared Boll
Favorite NON Jackets Player: Rick Nash or Milan Lucic
Favorite piece of Blue Jacket paraphernalia (souvenir): A
Hockey Jerseys In Wardrobe: One Jared Boll third jersey, one white practice-worn training camp jersey, and a kid sized Cincinnati Mighty Ducks jersey I've had for years

Video Game Systems Owned: XBox, Xbox 360, DS, GBA, Wii
Favorite Game(s): Smash Brothers, NHL games, Fight Night, Super Mario World, Elder Scrolls, Pokemon, Old Carmen Sandiego games, etc.
Music/Bands You Like: Personally, I love musical theater and opera more than anything else, but a close second is most kinds of rock. Stephen Sondheim, Vincenzo Bellini, and Heart are probably my current favorites of each type.
Favorite Movie(s): My Cousin Vinny, Star Wars (Including the prequels), A Clockwork Orange, Brazil, Borat, Casablanca, West Side Story, Dr. Strangelove.
Favorite TV Show: MST3K, South Park, the Simpsons, Flying Circus, Mock the Week, Daily Show, 24/7.
Favorite Food: Ice cream and sushi.
Most Interesting/Unusual Person/Entity You Follow on Twitter: Probably Snape, always gets a laugh out of me.
Anything Else: No clue.

candyman82 is offline   Reply With Quote