blahblah

vCash: 500
Ok, I'll do one. Finally.

(Real) Name: Doug
Age you act: Depends on my mood.
Sex: M
Birthplace: Newport, RI
Where you live: Columbus, OH
Distinguishing Physical Characteristic: It can be used to identify me when dead, but otherwise useless. That and Jackass.
Nationality: Our ancestors were kicked out of many countries, on my fathers side, before we finally ended up in America. Mothers side is Lithuanian
Mode of Transportation: Equinox, probably the last GM I will own
Job: IT. Really tired of this industry.
College Attended/Attending: Franklin university, Columbus State. Didn't get a degree.
How you became a Jackets' fan: Columbus got a team, that was enough.
Favorite Jackets Player: Atkinson. Although I don't really get attached to players.
Favorite NON Jackets Player: Gaborik
Favorite piece of Blue Jacket paraphernalia (souvenir): Don't have many, so an autographed Brass puck would have to be up there. Hockey in general, have an autographed Orr picture.
Hockey Jerseys In Wardrobe: Nothing original, just original home.

Video Game Systems Owned: Wii, PS2, 3 - Obviously the computer but that's not a console.
Favorite Game(s): Not sure I have one anymore. Probably FF games.
Music/Bands You Like: Can't really list all of them. I'll listen to Pop, Metal, Country, Jazz, Gospel, Techno. What I despise is Gangsta Rap and what I call "Twang Country". Yes, I'm talking to you Conway Twitty. 60's and on.
Favorite Movie(s): Arlington Road
Favorite TV Show: Changes constantly. Right now, I'm streaming Voyager. Before that I watched the Dead Zone. I have a weakness for teen melodrama. High comedy for me.
Favorite Food: Indian
Most Interesting/Unusual Person/Entity You Follow on Twitter: The most interesting person I have found on Twitter thus far would have to be @Life_SizeBarbie. When I saw the handle on a RT, I just had to know what she does day-to-day... And I have not been disappointed. She is now training for half marathon. :p

Anything Else: I suck... But not as much as Dwayne. However, I will share on thing fairly personal. In the last 18 months I have lost 95 pounds. Obesity is a serious problem and doctors are behind the curve. It's amazing how easy it is to get healthy when; 1. You decide to make changes and 2. You do the opposite of conventional wisdom.

blahblah is offline   Reply With Quote