View Single Post
Old
08-14-2012, 02:53 PM
RoyalGremlin
The future is now.

vCash: 500
My greatest High School hockey moment when i was 14 and definitely under 5 feet, 4-11, probably 120 pounds (probably even 110), i got hammered at the blue line without the puck and no penalty was called, i didn't know who hit me, probably one of the defensemen.

I got up, skated hard back to my defensive position, the puck was already in the defensive zone. I stopped at the left dot with a full out spray and as i turned to see the left defenseman passing it to the right defenseman, who was at least 5-10 or 6 feet, the other guys on my team said he was bigger but it all happened so quickly.

The right defender decided to step up to go for a shot, skating it (right hand shot), into the hash marks. As my right skate crossed my left foot, i was going in for the hit right away, and in three cross-steps, i dipped my left shoulder and launched it right in his solar plexus.

He flipped backwards really hard, smashed the back of his helmet on the ice. I regained my balance pretty quickly and the first thing I saw was both benches on each team hollering about the hit and cheering. I put my hands up to celebrate the hit, everybody laughed.

Then I saw the guy still motionless on the ice, I was like holy ****. (he got up and left the game under his own power, muttering ill things about me)

Each guy on the other team even congratulated me on the hit in the handshake line after the game.

RoyalGremlin is offline   Reply With Quote