View Single Post
Old
08-14-2012, 04:07 PM
Dr Gonzo
#1 Jan Bulis Fan

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by 417 View Post

Look, I too was happy to hear about the salary cap hit... I just find it 'funny' how several people in this very thread and on twitter waited to hear what the cap hit was going to be, before actually being behind this deal

As though Pacioretty was gonna sign for a maximum deal... Give me a break. We've just gotten to the point where we don't even need to call players by their names anymore... Might as well refer to them by their cap hits, almost as though their salaries is all they're worth

Nothing more hilarious than watching fans stress about cap hits while owners/GM's handouts money like candy

The people in charge don't seem to overly concerned... So why you pulling your hair out?
No one is pulling their hair out. Do yourself a favour and drop the sensationalism crap.

We are just discussing the cap hit, the term, the cap situation of our team and the resulting influence the Pacioretty contract has on our team, both off and on the ice.

Does that bug you so much that you need to go on a crusade and tell everyone to 'put their calculators away' ?

Why do you care if people are discussing a current event going on in respects to their favourite team. Fans do this, it's a very, very, very simple concept.

Although I suppose we always need someone to tell others what they should do or how they should react to news, no forum would be complete without it.

Have a good day Buzz Kilington, you seem like a real fun guy to be around! ( insert lol here)

Last edited by overlords: 08-14-2012 at 04:39 PM.
Dr Gonzo is offline   Reply With Quote