View Single Post
Old
08-14-2012, 04:20 PM

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Gonzo View Post
No one is pulling their hair out. Do yourself a favour and drop the sensationalism crap.

We are just discussing the cap hit, the term, the cap situation of our team and the resulting influence the Pacioretty contract has on our team, both off and on the ice.

Does that bug you so much that you need to go on a crusade and tell everyone to 'put their calculators away' ?

Why do you care if people are discussing a current event going on in respects to their favourite team. Fans do this, it's a very, very, very simple concept.

Although I suppose we always need someone to tell others what they should do or how they should react to news, no forum would be complete without it.

Have a good day Buzz Kilington, you seem like a real fun guy to be around! ( insert lol here)

You're right... I am using sensationalism partly because I think the topic needs it and also because seeing people rejoice over the call hit and not the player who's re-signed for 6 more years annoys me. Why? I don't know, it just does...

Ironic you're cali get ME Buzz Killington though lol

That's exactly how I feel when I read about calling hits... As though nothing else even matters today

Speaking of calling hits... Don't you find it fascinating how our GM can target a player like Doan who's call hit would surely be around 5 to 6m...despite barely having any cap room?

Amazing stuff

417 is offline   Reply With Quote