View Single Post
Old
08-14-2012, 08:49 PM
The Apt

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by WILDhockeyfan View Post
LOL. I am astounded over how obsessed those people are with Parise. I cannot believe they are acting like he owed them something. Some are saying he made a "home" there and he left his home. lol Okay then. lol

I remember how I felt when Marbury bolted for NJ/NY and left Garnett and the great potential they had possibly winning a championship. He left more out of jealousy though but I remember thinking the guy did go home (even if he was a creep about it) and whatever, I moved on about a week after it took place. That situation also went down in such a different way.

I do think deep down the reason why so many of those people are taking it so hard is because they never imagined he would sign with the Wild. I think because they weren't prepared for it is why it is so difficult for them to accept. I have NO IDEA how they didn't prepare for this but I don't think most did because they assumed he would go to a contender and not a rebuilding team, even his hometown. So I think the shock value is what's making the hurt so intense. Still, move on already and accept the fact that you were dead wrong and never should have underestimated the state of Minnesota and the Wild.

The Apt is offline   Reply With Quote