View Single Post
Old
12-03-2003, 06:46 PM
goalchenyuk

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by theo6060
Very nice point Mike The Wall. I had forgotten about how it took Markov time to adjust to North America and English. Honestly though, what can you expect. If I was thrown on a hockey team in Sweden and didn't speak a word and was on a team with just Swedish players I'd find it tough too. We all would. Especially when you consider he wouldn't be able to understand anyone outside of hockey. Pretty depressing...I wonder if the NHLPA might be able to find a way to make it easier for Europeans to make the transition with some sort of program.
Julien said at the pre-saison camp that he was really surprise by the play of Plecanek ,because the year before , in the ahl , it's like he didn't have any emotion .Julien saw that the guy have skill , but it was like he didn't want to use it .
May be it is the same for Perezhogin ;he have to learn a new style of game , by a coach that teach in a language that he's not already understand .
I am sure that after the chrismas time , the guy is going to increase his play , little by little .