View Single Post
Old
12-03-2003, 06:55 PM
gretzky2kurri

vCash: 500
I thought Conklin played pretty damn good. No chance on that deflection.

I don't think the Oilers got out worked tonight. But man they are bitten. I was hoping for more traffic around the net tonight. They are a pretty fragile club right now.

How many turn overs did the Wild have trying to make big passes between the bluelines? Very little. The Oilers on the other hand still try to do it. (Cory Cross) Either MacT isn't stressing this enough......or the players simply don't listen. This has been the "taste great......less filling" debate of the week around here.......lol. Nonetheless the masses here agree this team can't execute intelligently for the life of them.

It's such a momentum killer doing that "turn around and back check hard" after a botched break out.

Special teams (cliche) would have helped yet again tonight. PK burned again on the evenings only goal and game winner. Oilers can't set up in the zone on the PP.

I can't understand how you can have a 2 man advantage (with the goalie pulled), a Wild player busts his stick on the face off..........and you can't keep the puck in and set up.

There's alot of Oilers working hard out there, but they need a bit of luck and some finish to get that confidence back.

I feel if the Oilers woulda scored to tie it.......it may have been "all Oilers" until the end.

Last edited by gretzky2kurri: 12-03-2003 at 06:58 PM.