\/me_____you\/

vCash: 500
(Real) Name: You don't need to know
Age you act: Depends on situation.
Sex: M
Birthplace: Columbus
Where you live: Central Ohio
Distinguishing Physical Characteristic: Unbelievably attractive
Nationality: Italian, Hungarian, and a very small amount of English and Swiss German (that's Swiss German, not Swiss and German)
Mode of Transportation: A dilapidated car
Job: A job that explains why my car is dilapidated and can't be fixed or replaced
College Attended/Attending: CSCC

How you became a Jackets' fan: Always been a hockey fan, hometown team is natural. Also a Thrashers fan who never did and will never convert, so I'm 100% CBJ.
Favorite Jackets Player: Don't have one.
Favorite NON Jackets Player: Don't have one.
Favorite piece of Blue Jacket paraphernalia (souvenir): I have a "Vote Tugnutt" shirt.
Hockey Jerseys In Wardrobe: Calculate the number of atoms in the known universe. That number, and the number of jerseys I own, may be equal. And if not, it's close. If it's been made in the last 30 years, chances are I either own it or once did.

Video Game Systems Owned: Wii, PS2, Super Nintendo
Favorite Game(s): Don't have one
Music/Bands You Like: Anything good, which means no modern rap/hip-hop. The fact that Soulja Boy is a millionaire while millions more try to scrape out a living blows my mind.
Favorite Movie(s): Hmmm...don't know.
Favorite TV Show: The Simpsons. It applies to every situation!
Favorite Food: Don't have one.
Most Interesting/Unusual Person/Entity You Follow on Twitter: I follow a few writers from The Simpsons. That's not unusual, but they certainly are.

Anything Else: At some point, I intend to either change my user name to reflect me better, or else actually do the "Mayor for a Day" in Hell, MI so that my user name fits better.

Mayor Bee is offline   Reply With Quote