Old
08-15-2012, 03:45 PM
NJDevs26
Status quo

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeChristmasMorning View Post
Incorrect.
Then explain this e-mail I got today, unless they're somehow slotting existing sth's along with the rookie event (and the fact I even got this is kinda funny since I 'did' switch seats so I have no use for the makeup event):

Quote:
THANK YOU for helping make the second annual Devils Seat Upgrade and Relocation Event a success. Over a three night span, we had the opportunity to meet with over 550 accounts, of which more than 50% of attendees relocated to more desirable locations. We received great feedback, even from those of you who chose not to relocate, that the chance to look at open locations and get to know the staff even better, made it time well spent.

Each season, we will continue to reward your loyalty by coordinating a similar event for you to choose better locations out of unsold and non-renewed inventory. The longer you remain with the team for consecutive years as a Season Ticket Holder, the higher your priority will get, giving you access to even better seat locations each time.

Due to the overwhelming positive feedback, we have decided to hold a "Make-Up" Seat Upgrade and Relocation Event for those who weren't able to attend the first one last week. This make-up event will take place on Tuesday, September 18th, from 4:00pm to 7:00pm. If you did not come to last week's event, and are interested in attending this make-up event, please CLICK HERE, and fill out an RSVP form by the Tuesday, August 28th deadline. Once we can gauge how many of you RSVP, we will assign one hour time slots for each of you, for the night of the event. Once again, upgrade and add-on seat incentives will be offered that night. We look forward to spending more time with you as we gear up for the season!

Thank You,

Eric Kussin
Vice President of Ticket Sales and Service
ekussin@newjerseydevils.com

Last edited by NJDevs26: 08-15-2012 at 03:54 PM.