View Single Post
Old
08-15-2012, 05:43 PM
GoBs

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightofBoston View Post
I dont see much similarities between Henrique and Knight's game at all, the idea that they are/will better pros than juniors applies to more than just Knight

I dont see Wheeler in Caron's game at all, that might be your worst comparison. Caron reminds me of Mike Knuble

I've actually made the Peverley Spooner comparison before, but i was scratching my head when you mentioned kessel...

I've seen Warsofsky play probably more than the majority of this board and his game is nothing like Wideman's. He's a much better skater IMO.
So the first one is true. Not to mention one of the better posters on here that has a pretty good relationship with the Knights. I want to say DKH,but I am not sure.

Caron Knuble would be good if Caron showed any aptitude for battling in front of the net, and in the corners. He shields the puck well, but won't go out of his way to forecheck. The Knuble example has been the popular comparison since his Draft, and I can see why, I was going with what I saw of him at the PRO level, and since his Rookie season it hasn't been much. WHEELER LITE is more appropriate, as Wheeler has developed nicely the past couple of years.

I don't know how many times I have seen Spooner break down that wing and wrip of a shot ala Kessel. He even looked like him out there in the prospects games. They even kind of skate a like. The Peverly comparison is good, but I think Spooner can be more.

I have known of Warsofsky for a while, since he was in 7-8th grade you could tell the kid was going to make it in the NHL.
I have seen him play in High school, played against him a couple of times, Watched him at BU, World JR's, and more than most in Providence. I don't feel like PMing you on how I know him/his family, but if a MOD truly needs to know feel free to PM me.

Wideman is one of the smoothest skaters in the NHL right now, what he lacks in speed he makes up for in technique. That certainly wasn't meant as an insult to Warsofsky whom I think is our best Defensive prospect out side of Hamilton.

Last edited by GoBs: 08-15-2012 at 06:22 PM.
GoBs is offline   Reply With Quote