View Single Post
Old
08-16-2012, 10:28 AM
New York RKY
Let's Go Rangers!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Original Blue View Post
Hey man, I've been trying to get in touch with you for some time about a deal. When can we talk since you can't pm anymore?
He can PM again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riptide View Post
I have the game (12) but it's at home (duh). Anyone have player lists/ratings online? I've looked around but can't find any lists.

I know the player ratings are suppose to have a big overhaul between 12 & 13, so basing a trade solely on those numbers might not be the best idea. But on the same hand as it's the SIM engine, it does need to be taken into account. As does the fact that we're using a new version each year (so high player ratings could potentially see drastic changes from year to year).
In the first post of this thread there is a link to the first discussion thread. Click on that link and in the second post of that thread is a giant chart with all players overalls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riptide View Post
Is there a way to find out before hand (say player has a limited NTC/NMC) who he would/won't accept a trade to?
You can use capgeek.com to see if a player has any kind of clause. If he does then just try to use common sense. Like if Ovechkin has a NMC then he's not going to waive to go to say CBJ.