View Single Post
Old
08-16-2012, 10:49 AM
dbhislife

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystlyfe View Post
Caps practices are open to the public. I haven't gone myself, but there are a few folks around here who visit occasionally. Camps are usually more interesting.

Laich has become one of the new "divisive" players around these parts (HFBoards). Some still support him, others chose him as a scapegoat and view him as overpaid. Our previous scapegoats have been run out of town, so some people needed a new whipping boy and apparently it's Laich's turn in line. From fans in general (non-HFBoards) the view of him is typically pretty positive.

Brads was generally liked in DC, and the reaction to his comments here depended on each individual's views on Semin. Semin supporters generally didn't like Bradley's comments and criticsized him for it. Semin haters lauded him and used it as another reason to deride Semin.
Interesting. That makes more sense about Laich, and I guess I will withhold opinion until I have watched a half season or so of caps games myself. As for Brads, I am familiar with the Brads/Semin issues, but I meant more as a hockey player honestly. I just never saw him as more than place-holder in Florida, so when halpy said you have 2 Bradley types (Crabb and Henricks) on the forward roster currently I was a little surprised.

dbhislife is offline   Reply With Quote