Old
08-16-2012, 01:20 PM
ClemQ

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Petes96 View Post
great article for Spits fans to read

http://www2.canada.com/windsor/winds...a2a154bd36&p=1
that is a great article....amazing how players only realized that the CHL was the quickest way to the NHL after their rights were acquired by windsor!!!! lets see...what else was a great quote that's full of sh$t... "i couldnt believe all the players that were getting drafted from the CHL" said the innocent kid after attending the NHL draft! What the hell....were you sleeping the past 15years?

i can only speak for the Q, but, all those leagues are essentially 2 tier leagues, some even 3 tier leagues. In the Q, you have Saint john (which are the worst by far), moncton, halifax and quebec. Second tier you would have teams such as rimouski, blainville, gatineau, etc...etc.. then you have the community teams i call....baie comeau, PEI, val d'or, rouyn Noranda, cape breton, bathurst....

The funny thing is that all those teams say that the only thing they offer the players are education packages. REALLY..... lets see....cam fowler, jack campbell, etc..etc. 99% of those players will never use the education package! Most will be in the NHL or will at least have signed a 6 or most likely 7 figure signing bonus anyway!! So essentially you mean to tell me they are going to a place like windsor on the goodwill of the owners offering the package in case they ever decide to use it?????

ClemQ is offline   Reply With Quote