View Single Post
Old
08-16-2012, 01:33 PM
Jet
Drop the danged puck

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingBogo View Post
Interesting love feast going on for Buff. These type of man crushes are usually reserved for Bogo, Wheels, Stuart and Pavs...not that they always deserved them. I seem to remember a lot more **** Buff in the GDT then hugs and kisses

I also remember most of the former Atlanta posters lamenting that Toby was chained to Buff's oversized ***.

Okay there is my rant. Personally I would trade Buff if we could get true value but I don't think we could. At least going by the majority of the feedback from other fan bases on the main boards anytime his name comes up in a trade proposal. But on the other hand I rather like him and if he found gym and went once in awhile and paid more attention to defense he does have the talent to dominate.
I think what a lot of people (including myself) are saying here is that there was some encouraging (albeit slow) progress last year and if it continues, Byfuglien could round into a dominant player. If he comes into the season in better shape that would be a fantastic sign. Too early to give up on a guy like this just yet IMHO.