View Single Post
Old
08-16-2012, 04:05 PM
Brunomics

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glory Days View Post
By me the hot spots are very good. But I will definitely look into Direct TV as tv is the worst part of cablevisions services. I can live with their internet and phone service.
I've had it a year and it's been a dream compared to Cablevision. Plus they always have deals/offers going on if you call retention that they'll give you. I'm going on my second year of service and I was able to get Sunday Ticket Max for free this year plus 20 dollars off a month for a year all because I told them I was cancelling and switching over to cablevision.

I call Cablevision and tell them I'm cancelling my phone for At&t's 9.99 a month home phone plan and they gave me a big hassle until they gave me a 20 dollar credit to cover the difference between the two for 3 months.

No matter who the service company is in the end it always pays to be in their ear so they don't overcharge you. But yea the whole user interface on Directv blows Cablevisions away. Plus I had every Isles game in HD even when it was on the SD overflow channel on Cablevision.