View Single Post
Old
08-16-2012, 03:33 PM
CH4

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by welcometothebigshow2 View Post
I think it'd be Lebel, but Duffy would be a significant upgrade over Tanguy or Lebel and I personally think, if he were to play with better wingers, he could be one of the, if not the best OA forward next year, except probably O'Brien, and obviously if Phillips, Coyle or someone comes back.. But maybe they are waiting to see if there's a lockout, imagine Huberdeau on one of Blainville, the Remps, Hali, or
Moncton!! Anyways I still think Quebec and Halifax are ahead of Blainville, but if Blainville adds another top six forward and upgrades on Lebel, although he's a great 3rd line player for a contender, and maybe if available an upgrade on Tanguy (Duffy, Lavoie, etc) I really like this team though, and if none of the NB teams (SJ, Bathurst, Moncton) can win, I want Blainville to! I would consider SJ out now, and Bathurst and Moncton are both a few moves away, anyways, great move!!!
Carrier +
Tanguy, Giroux, Lebel, Lemieux, Richer,

I don't think Duffy is be the best overager in the league, one of the best but there a about 5 I'd take before him.

He is definately a significant upgrade on Tanguy though.

CH4 is offline   Reply With Quote