Thread: Proposal: Tor-Col
View Single Post
Old
08-16-2012, 04:55 PM
EXTRAS

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avsare1 View Post
Oh god, at first I was gonna reply to the Leafs fans in here destroying the OP's proposal because while its not fair, its not as bad as theyre making it out to be. Gardiner really isnt that great.....

But then I saw this.....

I, I ,I dont even know were to start. The Avs dont need a Goalie, certainly not one like Luongo who is hardly an upgrade over what we have now, and on a terrible contract. And we Have Giguere, since when did Giguere become a "young guy". Why would we trade Duchene for **** because he had a "bad year". Edler while being a great Dman and would be a nice addition, would not be our #1 Dman, and certainly not wanted at the cost of even 1 of Radar or Duchene.

I really hope this was just a troll post, but these days with Avs, Nucks, and Leafs fans and the sillyness going on with Stastny and Luongo you can never tell.
Uh, Luongo is miles ahead of either of your goalies, and his contract is actually very good. The length is questionable, but he wont play all of those years.
Edler would actually be your #1 defenseman by a mile.
Don't kid yourself, either one would go for Edler alone, easily. Why would you not trade a guy who just got 28 points, that is raymond bad, for a DEFENSEMAN, who is both a solid defender and can put up 50 points a season. I mean O'Reilly only put up 55, so essentially, Edler is much better than O'reilly.