View Single Post
Old
08-17-2012, 03:08 AM
mstad101

vCash: 500
Only votes for Kassian. I don't think it'll be a full breakout, but it'll be a coming out kind of for the young power forward. He'll cement himself as an NHL forward and have 10 goals 25 points. I think he'll earn 15 mins a game by seasons end and be a regular on the 2nd PP as the net front guy.

Kesler I suspect to continue to be a bit slow and off for atleast a full month after returning which will impact his overal production.
Raymond I don't have faith for, never been a big fan of his. Think he'll play his way off the Nucks by the deadline.
Malhotra will be the 4th liner he was last year with maybe a slight upgrade in stamina and energy but I don't see him ever reclaiming the 3rd line center role.
Booth is the one I think has the best chance to prove not voting for him was a mistake. But for now I'll keep my expectations for Booth at 20 goals 40 points until he has a fully Healthy and flying Kesler.

One player I hope to see break out from his current role is Lapierre. I think he can progress further and become our 3rd line guy. Some more dicipline and the right line mates, he should be able to be our reliable shut down center. Though I don't think he has 40 point potential, he has atleast 25 point potential.

mstad101 is offline   Reply With Quote