View Single Post
Old
08-17-2012, 11:11 AM
kingsfan
#SutterforanOscar

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonellisghost View Post
I can't wait for Kitsyn to bring his game here for everyone to get a real good look at. His status will climb up our poll standings by about ten places once he does. I guess it is a case of out of sight out of mind for the time being.

It's going to feel good being right about another prospect and Kitsyn is one of our top 3 game breaking prospects. His size hitting hands and puck skills will be a fan favorite in good time.
I'm big on Kitsyn too (though I like Gibson more) I just don't think he'll be as high a syou seem to imply TG. I veiw him more along the lines of a Sergei Nemchinov (to use a Russian comparision minus the penalty killing skills, which could come) or maybe a Michal Handzus (faster though, and not as big). Kitsyn seems like a 15 goal, 35-50 point guy who'll play a two-way game and fight through traffic and get dirty in the corners. I think he should be higher on this list as well, but so should Gibson. I think Kitsyn, asumming he doesn't get wrecked in Russia, will be a nice piece for the puzzle down the road though.

kingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote