Sex: M
Birthplace: Montreal Qc.
Where you live: Montreal
Distinguishing Physical Characteristic:
Nationality: Italian
Mode of Transportation: car/subway
Job: nothing exciting but pays the bills
College Attended/Attending: Vanier

How you became a Penguins fan: In 1990-91 season, in the playoffs I was up North with the parents and there was a bunch of their friends who also had kids and they were watching the hockey game, it was Boston and Pittsburgh in the Conference finals and they were all cheering on the Bruins, as I always do I started rooting for the other team which happened to be the Penguins, they won that game, eliminated the Bruins and went on to beat the North Stars. Been a Penguins fan since
Favorite Penguins Player: Love them all
Favorite Penguins prospect: Despres
Favorite NON Penguins Player: John Tavares
Favorite piece of Penguins paraphernalia (souvenir): Sidney Crosby autograph jersey in a display case in my basement as well as my wedding gift from the wife witch is a beautiful frame from Frameworth his first goal autographed game sheet. Beautiful piece everyone freaks out when they come over and when my wife tells them how much she payed they think shes is retarded
Hockey Jerseys In Wardrobe: Lemieux vintage and present, Jagr the black Pittsburgh like the Rangers, Crosby black, Crosby vintage white with the Penguin on it from the late 90's, Crosby winter classic(caps) crosby white, Malkin black, Fleury white. Next is a Letang if I can get it at a good price

Video Game Systems Owned: PS2
Favorite Game(s): NHL and Fifa
Music/Bands You Like: Not really picky and like everything until it plays too much on the radio
Favorite Movie(s): anything mobster related, Step brother, Old School
Favorite TV Show: Sopranos, Rookie Blue
Favorite Food: Lasagna
Most Interesting/Unusual Person/Entity You Follow on Twitter:
Italian from MOntreal and FIFA fan, are you a MOntreal Impact fan?

JordanStaal#1Fan is offline   Reply With Quote