View Single Post
Old
08-17-2012, 01:02 PM
FuturePens66

vCash: 500
I don't often get the chance to post on this board; however, all of you keep me updated daily and I really appreciate all of the great insight all of you share on this board. Thank you!

(Real) Name: James
Age you act: 25
Sex: Male
Birthplace: Dover, Delaware (mother's side of the family is from Pittsburgh)
Where you live: Los Angeles, California
Distinguishing Physical Characteristic: Thin to medium build (I'm also an identical twin).
Nationality: Irish/English
Mode of Transportation: Car
Job: Manager, Sports Programming
College Attended/Attending: Point Park University

How you became a Penguins fan: I became a fan the day Mario was drafted. As a child, I remember the incredible excitement it generated for my family. The rest is history.
Favorite Penguins Player: Malkin right now. For all-time sake, it would be Ron Francis.
Favorite Penguins prospect: Joe Morrow
Favorite NON Penguins Player:
Favorite piece of Penguins paraphernalia (souvenir): Hockey painting of the 1992 Stanley Cup championship.
Hockey Jerseys In Wardrobe: Too many to list, but I wear them with great pride!

Video Game Systems Owned: Playstation 3
Favorite Game(s): All sports games.
Music/Bands You Like: Classic Rock, Blues, Jazz, Alternative, you name it. RUSH is my favorite band of all time!
Favorite Movie(s): Animal House, The Shawshank Redemption, JAWS.
Favorite TV Show: Too many to list, but I love watching anything on The History Channel and Discovery Channel.
Favorite Food: Steak
Most Interesting/Unusual Person/Entity You Follow on Twitter: Well, I do happen to follow a few adult actresses that reside in my neck of the woods ... lol.

FuturePens66 is offline   Reply With Quote