ObsessedCreative
I hate Dan Bylsma.

vCash: 500
(Real) Name: Thaddeus V. Krysiuk Jr.

Age you act: 16

Sex: oh YAAAAA!

Birthplace: Wilkes-Barre, PA

Where you live: Los Angeles, CA

Distinguishing Physical Characteristic: Really, really, really ridiculously good looking.

Nationality: Mostly Polsish

Mode of Transportation: 2003 Mercedes-Benz c230 Kompressor

Job: Owner / Creative director at Obsessed Creative http://www.obsessedcreative.com

College Attended/Attending: Kutztown University, Luzerne, Marywood University

How you became a Penguins fan: I was about 11 years old and my older cousin was a huge pittsburgh sports fan. Watched a pens game with and saw Mario pot like 4 in that game and was hooked.

Favorite Penguins Player: Evgeni Malkin

Favorite Penguins prospect: ehhhh, BB maybe?

Favorite NON Penguins Player: Parise or Weber

Favorite piece of Penguins paraphernalia (souvenir): Ummm I dunno I have the game used puck from the very first scrimmage game that Sid have ever played in the NHL in Wilkes-Barre.

Hockey Jerseys In Wardrobe: 1992 Home Lemieux 1996 Home / Away Lemieux 1996 3rd Lemieux Home / Away / Black Ice - Crosby Home / Away / old 3rd Malkin - Home / Away Letang - Home Orpik
Away - talbot

Video Game Systems Owned: xbox 360 elite, Sega Gensis, Sega CD, Sega 32x, Nintendo

Favorite Game(s): EA's NHL series

Music/Bands You Like: The Hold Steady, Bob Dylan, Springsteen, Old Misfits, Black Lips... umm just check my last.FM profile if you want to see al that too much to name. http://www.last.fm/user/t2dak668

Favorite Movie(s): Dazed & Confused, Wet Hot American Summer, High Fidelity etc.

Favorite TV Show: Breaking Bad

Favorite Food: Anything polish or moms cooking.

Most Interesting/Unusual Person/Entity You Follow on Twitter: @pizzadad1

Last edited by ColePens: 08-17-2012 at 02:05 PM.
ObsessedCreative is offline   Reply With Quote