Old
08-17-2012, 05:01 PM
Wolverine Wings
#thankyoubasedgod

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedWings19405 View Post
A little mad

Was just pointing out something I find funny from the logic in the last thread. Tvrdon was a point a game player his first twelve games in his draft year, I think he was likewise a very likely first round pick if he completes it. His injury isn't the scary head related one that you carry the rest of your career. He has NHL size and no concerns about his skating. Scores from everywhere. Just think people are in the new toy syndrome on that one with Frk, I like Frk a lot to. But even the add of Andreas Athanasiou seemed to fit this line of thinking. But on Frk, for me he has to bounce back and if he doesn't with MacKinnon we have big problem. I think he will and more than likely winds up near the top 5 at the end of next year, could see both him and Tvrdon leaping up this list. In any event it is less about Frk and more about my man crush on Tvrdon. Not afraid to admit it, just a huge fan, think he is going to be a stud. Big kid and loves to score, quite frankly would love if somewhere down the road Tvrdon and Frk wind up on the same line because they both are fairly rugged for scoring players.
I've voted Tvrdon the last time because: A) He has a relatively similar upside as Frk; B) Skates better; C) Has already bounced back from injury; and D) The injury he had wasn't something bad, like a concussion.

However, I did vote to add Greek Lightning because I just like his skating. Regardless of whatever else he brings to the table, that skating is simply too good to not play in the NHL. Speed trumps size nearly 100% of the time in hockey. He'll be an NHLer, while I'm not exactly sure if Lashoff or Callahan will.

I'll vote to add Lashoff. I'll take the projected 6th man over the projected 9-12 FW. Pretty close between those two.

Wolverine Wings is offline   Reply With Quote