08-17-2012, 07:24 PM
Iggy Smalls

vCash: 500
(Real) Name: Doug
Age you act: 69
Sex: M
Birthplace: D.C. Metro Area
Where you live: Washington D.C.
Distinguishing Physical Characteristic: Harry Potter-like scar in my right eyebrow.
Nationality: American
Mode of Transportation: Bus and Metro
Job: Student
College Attended/Attending: Howard University

How you became a Penguins fan: Both parents hail from White Oak; I've had a heavy Pittsburgh influence since birth. My mother actually only watches the Steelers but I originally got into hockey just to mess with people in D.C. The more I learned and talked about the Pens, the more the "creative" discussions furthered.
Favorite Penguins Player: Kris Letang
Favorite Penguins prospect: Matia Marcantuoni
Favorite NON Penguins Player: Nicklas Bäckström
Favorite piece of Penguins paraphernalia (souvenir): I kept the ticket stub of my first home Pens game which just so happened was only the second ever regular season game at Consol Energy Center.
Hockey Jerseys In Wardrobe: (Current Home) Sidney Crosby. I'm currently trying to purchase any form of Letang's junior jersey. No luck.

Video Game Systems Owned: PlayStation3
Favorite Game(s): EARTHBOUND.
Music/Bands You Like: Neon Indian. I listen to a lot of music ranging from Mongolian heart-felt folk songs to Immortal Technique and the like.
Favorite Movie(s): Remember the Titans
Favorite TV Show: Arrested Development, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Louie, Real Housewives (any), Scrubs.
Favorite Food: I love Thai food.

Most Interesting/Unusual Person/Entity You Follow on Twitter:
@f***tyler (Tyler, the Creator). Without a doubt the funniest person I've come across. There's tweets he'll make that genuinely make you laugh out loud.
Anything Else: Alexander Ovechkin cut in front of me/several other people four years ago in a Starbucks downtown.

Last edited by Iggy Smalls: 08-17-2012 at 07:30 PM.
Iggy Smalls is offline   Reply With Quote