View Single Post
Old
08-18-2012, 01:02 AM
Led Zappa
Tomorrow Today!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkfloyd View Post
Well, the third line is a legitimate issue and mild is underselling the problem there. They can't win in the playoffs relying on their top six for all their offense. They can have the best defense and get the best goaltending ever but if you're not putting goals up and doing it when it matters, it's still a loss at the end of the day.

As for the prospects, let's wait and see what they can actually bring. They haven't shown anything that should lead someone to believe they can be called up this upcoming season and be useful. I'll be surprised if they're useful in Worcester especially with the additions made back east. Going into the year, they don't have anyone in Worcester that can be called up and be anything more than a bench warmer.
The Vlasic story begs to differ. No one knows what this season will bring for the Sharks. No one knows if there will be a season. This will be one of the most unpredictable seasons for the Sharks in the last ten years IMO. It could be boon or bust. Burns could turn into a monster. Couture could shrivel into a borderline second liner. Stuart may be a disappointment. Clowe could never be the same, much like Cheechoo. The new coaching changes could have a huge impact on team chemistry and results. It's not worth even discussing till we see what we have on the ice. But it could be the opposite of doom and gloom because we have the talent if it is healthy and shows up.

Youth Movement! Tally Ho...

Last edited by Led Zappa: 08-18-2012 at 02:07 AM. Reason: No one has replied so I thought I'd add to my thoughts
Led Zappa is offline   Reply With Quote