Big McLargehuge
Buff Drinklots

vCash: 422
(Real) Name: Tjardus Greidanus
Age you act: 24 1/2
Sex: I can't afford that
Birthplace: Pittsburgh
Where you live: Los Angeles
Distinguishing Physical Characteristic: My wannabe Czar Nicholas II mustache/beard
Nationality: American of German/Irish descent
Mode of Transportation: 2011 Ford Fiesta
Job: Writer of Fictions...and part-time coffee *****
College Attended/Attending: University of Montana

How you became a Penguins fan: I was born in Pittsburgh in 1986...do I need to draw you a diagram?
Favorite Penguins Player: Crosberry and Eugene Mirmalkin
Favorite Penguins prospect: Simon Despregasus
Favorite NON Penguins Player: Anze Kopitar
Favorite piece of Penguins paraphernalia (souvenir): Lemieux-signed jersey (even if it is a Johan Hedberg jersey also signed by Josef Melichar)
Hockey Jerseys In Wardrobe: Crosby current black, Fleury pre-lockout black, blank pre-lockout white, Hedberg pre-lockout black, Crosby Rimouski navy, & Schultz mid-70s navy

Video Game Systems Owned: 360, PS3, PS2, XBox, Dreamcast, Saturn, Genesis, 32X, SNES, Nintendo DS...
Favorite Game(s): Final Fantasy VII, Grandia, NiGHTS
Music/Bands You Like: Modest Mouse, Godspeed You! Black Emperor, Okkervil River, Sigur Ros, Andrew Bird, The Antlers...
Favorite Movie(s): Stanley Kubrick is God
Favorite TV Show: Freaks and Geeks, Arrested Development, Community, Parks & Recreation, Futurama, The Simpsons (pre-season 11), South Park, The Office (seasons 2-4), 30 Rock...
Favorite Food: Lobster sautéed with the tears of Flyer fans
Most Interesting/Unusual Person/Entity You Follow on Twitter: Uh...
Anything Else:

“The most terrifying fact about the universe is not that it is hostile, but that it is indifferent. If we can come to terms with this indifference and accept the challenges of life within the boundaries of death, our existence as a species can have genuine meaning and fulfillment. However vast the darkness, we must supply our own light.” - Stanley Kubrick
http://sprites.pokecheck.org/i/054.gif
Big McLargehuge is offline   Reply With Quote