Thread: OT Hockey Cards
View Single Post
Old
08-18-2012, 11:08 AM
KingSalamon

vCash: 500
I bought a box of Upper Deck series one last year and got a Parise and Eberle jersey card in it. I was more interested in the Atlanta/Winnipeg cards in the set and have since bought singles as I don't care too much to have the other team players cards.

It can be pricey but Score puts out packs for $1 which is very cost effective! This year I want to buy team sets from some of the larger sets and Upper Deck series one and two.

I purchased a couple Stuart cards from last year's OPC set off of ebay as I didn't have any of his cards. (He doesn't have a card in a Jets jersey until this year) I needed something for his to sign at the Jets Draft Party. When he was signing it, I told him that there were no Jets versions of him but yet there were plenty of Bogo's cards in a Jets uni. He looked at me and said "Are you surprised? They always take care of..." and then I added "the pretty boys?"... he laughed and said "you got it!". I told him that I would be getting my hands on some Jets cards this season with him (OPC has a M Stuart card on the checklist!) and will get his autograpgh again! He's a great guy and loves chatting with the fans!

I hope to get my picture with Stuart and Bogo signed one day too... I'm printing the picture on an 8x10 and framing it!

Since were chatting hockey cards... anyone interested in doing some trades? I have some non-jets cards, base cards and inserts that I'll gladly trade for Jets goodies. PM me.

KingSalamon is offline   Reply With Quote