Thread: Speculation: Now suppose the cap floor drops...
View Single Post
Old
08-18-2012, 03:50 PM
Harnessed in Slums

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by kemisti View Post
Nashville does have some solid defenders.. As we bitterly were noted about that during the playoffs.

Josi looked as good as Suter after ASG, maybe even better. I think Nashville fans agree with that, even before Suter left. Klein is solid top4d, imo. Blum and Ellis need to step up. Hannan and Gill aren't totally pylons.. until they get the puck on their sticks.

Anaheim is interesting in a sense that they have

Fowler
Beaucheamin
Allen
Souray
Lydman
Sbisa
depth man in Guenin
And Vatanen pushing for a roster spot.

If Vatanen makes the team, I think we could get Lydman. They aren't giving up on Sbisa or Fowler, just signer Souray and Allen, they'll trade Lubo anyway even if the NYI trade doesn't go through and Beauch sucks everywhere except in Anaheim.

That way they could even some value for him, better than keep him as a healthy scratch.
I agree Josi and Klein looked good against our lineup. Suter had the heaviest mins at ES followed very closely by Weber. Josi was given the easiest matchups throughout the playoffs. So they could very well be good players I was more or less pointing out that Weber is the only firmly established guy, although Gil got some tough matchups during limited mins in the playoffs.

Harnessed in Slums is offline   Reply With Quote