View Single Post
Old
04-28-2006, 09:24 PM
mcphee

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabutie
As far as I remember Ribeiro had 2 takeaways tonight and created 1 decent scoring chance on those 2. Ribeiro was also very defensively sound tonight. Bulis imo, didn't have a bad game, but the 1 man who we pay 4.5m$ CUZ he's a clutch guy in the playoffs, did nothing tonight exept allow Brind'Amour to bang in a rebound as he had his back turned on him. To me the only players who had ''good'' games tonight were Murray, Dandenault, Bouillon everyone else looked like it didn't matter more than a regular season game. We need Begin next game.
There was no lack of effort. They came out tight, they couldn'thandle the puck for the 1st half period. They had 1 line getting any control in the zone, who were playingaginst the worst defensive line of the Canes. Didn't ribs, not keeping the puck safe in the o zone lead to the rush that ended up as the winning goal ? Didn't Ribs shooting wide on the far side cause the rush that led to the disallowed goal ? I thought he did. You just can't do that, and I'm sure he knows it.