Thread: Line Combos: 2012-2013 Possible Line Combos
View Single Post
Old
08-18-2012, 11:55 PM
Crede777
Deputized

vCash: 500
Erixon and Savard in my opinion.

Murray will get his 9 games. Moore played well enough last season IMO to give him an edge over the other 3. Ok, maybe not "well enough," but he logged a huge amount of minutes and didn't really have a meltdown. Guys who play hard at the NHL level usually have an advantage over those who spent less time up there when it comes to opening day roster.

This could really change if there is a preseason (obviously), but just based upon what we as fans know that's what I'm going to go with.

Moore should be settling into a Bouwmeester style of player that has a decent shot and good size but plays primarily with stick work and passes / skating. His fluid skating and relative lack of physicality may make him appear "lazy," but he'll eventually be able to log minutes and a goalie handing him the puck will know that the puck is going to get out of the zone. "Smooth" is the word I'd like to go with when describing Moore.

Savard should be a more like Jack Johnson. Good at everything but doesn't have one amazing attribute (besides being Jack Johnson). That last part is obviously just referring to Jack Johnson and not Savard. "Versatile" would be the word I'd use for Savard.

Haven't seen much of Erixon so I won't comment on him.

Last edited by Crede777: 08-19-2012 at 12:11 AM.
Crede777 is online now   Reply With Quote