View Single Post
Old
08-19-2012, 01:25 PM
habsfanatics

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriss E View Post
Eller got to 16 goals in tough situations. Other than AK for less than half a year, he never played with offensive players.
Not that I think he'd have done better than DD, there's really no way of knowing that, but I think we'd be wasting his talent away if we didn't give him a chance at the top 6.
Now this is subjective but I also think Eller might have been the forward with the most missed opportunity to convert chances into goals. A lot of them seemed to be him simply not being patient enough and rushing to shoot.

I'm fully confident in Eller's potential, but we need to give him a chance.

Agreed, I hate the old cliches, but with eller, it seemed more like a "gripping the stick to type of misses" lol, hate those sayings, but, with him, I think it's somewhat true, when he got the opportunities it seemed like he was overly anxious and excited about scoring that he ended up missing, I don't think it's a lack of finish, I think it might have been a lack of confidence, due to being benched and jut an overall sign of someone who's still young trying desperately to impress his management and those around him. I think Eller will be a 20-25 goal type with Pleks like defense.

I really, really, really like Eller alot.

habsfanatics is offline   Reply With Quote