View Single Post
Old
04-29-2006, 01:20 AM
5 man unit

vCash: 500
You guys need to give Ryder and Higgins a pass in this game. Tney are used to playing with a player that sees the ice and can get them the puck. Koivu is obviously the catalyst on that line, and they had to play without him. To expect more from them on this night is a little much.

As for Ribeiro... where do I start. He definately played his worst game of the series. He blew offensive chances for his line by giving the puck up along the boards in the offensive zone on numerous occasions. He failed to see open men. He lost battles down low in his own end. I could go on and on, but i wont. Ribeiro has played well the last few games, but he reverted to his regular season form tonight.

As for positive performances... they were far and few between. I've been telling my friends that I thought only three Habs had good games tonight, and when I mentioned thir names, they all seemed to agree.

Perezhogin, Boillon, and Dandenault.

I still have faith because despite the fact that we played what I consider a terrible game, we only lost by a goal. Let's remember that positive thought, and move on.