View Single Post
08-19-2012, 03:28 PM
Valar Morgulis
vCash: 500
Oh wow, lots of people have posted

The reason an Auction House hasn't been implemented, along with a lot of other things, is because the game has had a skeleton crew working on it (about 10 people) while Square Enix has pooled everyone else together (including people making FFXI expansions, FFXV and FFXIII Versus) to make this game the best it can be. The game director has even recently stated that telling that skeleton crew of people that all most of their hard work would be deleted or scrapped when 2.0 comes out was one of the hardest things he's ever done.

With that said, it kind of does have an Auction House currently, at the very least a counter you can go to, accessible in any town, that allows you to buy things from it from market ward retainers without having to go visit them.

I'm glad people are getting interested though, it's well worth trying, and now is a great time to start because with help I can get people to 50 within a few days and you can experience the storyline really easily, and rerolling isn't a problem.

If you still have any questions, I'll happily answer them. And I'll also keep my eyes peeling for Ps3 beta info so I can put it here. Square has said that once the Ps3 version is done, they made the game scaleable so that a Ps4 version would be possible in the future, among other consoles.