View Single Post
Old
04-29-2006, 03:21 AM
Choice

vCash: 500
Emotionally Drained

That is how I feel after this Rangers season. It was much more than we could have hoped for but had a crash landing at the end. Fun times at the Garden during the regular season.

I'll have a hard time getting pumped up about any pro sports team for a while. I was all about the Rangers this year, as I've always been, but there was something happening this year.

Was fun watching Ovechkin, Malkin & team Sweden the olympics, Henrik too, but it kinda sucked we had so many participants.

Also sucks to be knocked out by the Devils.

But hey, it's a new Rangers era and as long as Jagr is here (2 more years?), we have a shot.

EDIT: I was drunk sining karaoke wendesday night. In the middle of the song I just started yelling into the mic about the Rangers. I ended it by saying Rangers in 7 and walking off the stage

Also, when I was a senior in high school I went to Portland, OR to visit Reed College. I caught a Winter Hawks game while I was in town. The only player I remember having played in that game is Marcel Hossa,obviously because of his last name (although I found out Balej also played in it too). Anyway, I was pumped when we got Hossa, but he sucks. He cant play next year. It was sad to see him out there so much in the playoffs.

Last edited by Choice: 04-29-2006 at 03:29 AM.
Choice is offline   Reply With Quote