View Single Post
Old
08-19-2012, 09:37 PM
Vankiller Whale
Maybe HE can score

vCash: 5555
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdawg1234 View Post
So just trying to break down who's expendable for the other teams/market value etc.

The 3 named players are Chicago, Florida, Toronto. Anyone else would be out of the blue.

expendable from Chicago:
Bolland(3rd line C), Crawford/Emery, 1st pick, prospects?

Anyone like Hossa would take something extra going back to Chicago.

Expendable from Toronto:
Macarthur(2nd/3rd line winger), Franson, d prospects, forward prospects like Kadri(top 6 wing)/Colborne(top 9 C). 2nd rounder etc.(conditional 1st maybe?)

Anyone like Lupul would take something extra going back(doubt he's available due to chemistry with kessel). Doubtful Toronto gives up first pick in the package.

Expendable from Florida:
Defense like Petrovic, Goc(3rd line C), Howden(top 6/9 wing), one of the mid-level centres. 1st pick.

Doubtful they give up anyone from top line like Versteeg due to lack of depth.

I'm probably missing some but which package would you take? out of this group of course. This is judging his value based on the fact that there are very few teams interested, massive contract but still high-end talent in luongo.
Looks okay, alhough due to Toronto's lack of expendable assets, I think their 1st would have to be in play. Also, Kadri also plays centre, which adds to versatility in our lineup, as he could challenge either Schroeder or Kassian for their spot. What I'd expect from each team:

Chi:Bolland, Saad, 1st(overpayment)
Tor:Lombardi/Connolly, Kadri, 1st
Fla:Goc, Petrovic, 1st.