Old
08-20-2012, 11:09 AM
WildFinn*
Unity | We Are One

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarick View Post
Seeler due to TP's lobbying.

But at this point I know nothing about our 2012 draft picks outside Dumba and Bussieres, so I don't feel like I know their upside vs the meh prospects who are left.
Im also just going with a gut feeling with these.

Draeger is born late 1993, with Shattuck he also won the World Sport School Challenge beating Finland and generally being the only real opposition that Finland got in the whole tournament.

Michigan State and Anastos seem to like him and other praise i read made me vote for him.

Quote:
•JOHN DRAEGER

Defenseman; 6-2, 186; DOB: 12/2/93; Faribault, Minn/Shattuck St. Mary's

Scouting Report: Plays a high level of hockey ... Possesses great hockey intellect ... Moves the puck well and is strong both offensively and defensively ... A hard-working player with strong leadership qualities.

Helped lead Shattuck to a second consecutive Tier I National Championship as a senior ... Appeared in 57 games, posting an 11-30-41 scoring effort from the blueline ... Was his team's top scoring defenseman ... In 54 games as a junior, owned a 3-8-11 scoring line with 18 PIM ... Helped SSM to a Tier I National Championship in 2011 as well, when he was a teammate of current Spartan freshman Tanner Sorenson ... Current Director of Hockey Operations Adam Nightingale was his Midget AA coach at Shattuck before Nightingale returned to MSU, his alma mater ... Was ranked No. 71 on the final list of North American Skaters released by NHL Central Scouting in advance of the 2012 NHL Entry Draft.

Tom Anastos: "John has a very strong skill set and plays with a high hockey IQ. He skates and moves the puck really well and is a very responsible defensive player. More importantly, he has incredible work habits, is highly competitive, and has excellent leadership ability."
http://www.msuspartans.com/sports/m-...061412aad.html

WildFinn* is offline   Reply With Quote