View Single Post
Old
08-20-2012, 10:38 AM
Woodhouse
Global Moderator

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperNintendoChalmrs View Post
I was being sarcastic. I did read Eidsness is headed to a university either in B.C.or Alberta to start work on a law degree. Good for him.
Yep, Eidsness will be attending law school in the fall at the University of Victoria in BC. That also closes the book on his playing career.

Former UND goalie Eidsness picks law school over pro hockey:
Quote:
For Brad Eidsness, the professional hockey offers were rolling in.

He heard from teams in the East Coast Hockey League, the Central Hockey League and in Europe.

I was really excited, said Eidsness, who recently finished his career at the University of North Dakota.

Then, a few weeks ago, he got the best offer yet an opportunity to attend law school the University of Victoria in British Columbia, one of the most prestigious programs in Canada.

After discussing it with his parents, his agent and some friends, the two-time All-Western Collegiate Hockey Association goaltender decided against playing professional hockey and will instead enroll in law school this fall.

I definitely had opportunities to go play, but when U-Vic gave me an offer, that changed things, Eidsness said. I started weighing a lot of things.

I had really good memories of hockey the last four years. Wherever I would have gone, it wouldnt have been as good of an experience as the last four years. I wanted to go to law school eventually and I made the decision to do it a couple years earlier than I originally planned. The last four years would be tough to top. I decided its time and Im really excited to go to law school.