View Single Post
Old
12-04-2003, 06:23 AM
dawgbone

vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to dawgbone Send a message via MSN to dawgbone
Quote:
Originally Posted by xauxi
I have a question: Is there any coincidence that all the teams do well over the Oilers? They seem to know how to control the Oilers' "basic attacks" (according to Craig Simson from 630 CHED). Simson admited that the only attack strategy is to come down to wings and pass to the centre, and the Oilers forwards should be there for chipping in. Can the Oilers coaches invent something else that work better? May be in the future. Right now, although the have 100 shots on goal with that strategy, not difficult to neutralize those attacks, I think.
The system again. Who are responsible for the system? The coaches. NOT PLAYERS.
How do you think the puck was going in for them all this time so far this year? And now when it doesn't work for 4 games it is all the system?

Come on man... get real. The Oilers, over the past decade have stretches where they have to wear out the puck to get it into the net, this is one of those times.

There were about 6 shots that got deflected to within about 4 or 5 inches of an empty net...

As for all teams doing well against the Oilers... how in the hell do you explain multi 90+ point seasons the past few years?

Oh, sorry, I didn't mean to let silly things like facts waterdown your argument.