View Single Post
Old
12-04-2003, 06:23 AM
xauxi

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by dawgbone
Oh man... a long list of players?

like Josh Green, Dominic Pittis, Jochen Hecht, Cleary, Swanson, Sean Brown, etc... who have gone on to do absolutely nothing in any other system?

There is no long list of players. Smyth's performance under Mac-T has been as good as it ever was when he played with Weight (plus he has gotten hurt alot). Comrie's entire NHL career has been under Mac-T's "system", and he had a much better than expected year in his first full season (and probably would have had similar numbers if he didn't get hurt last year).

So that is 2 off your list, leaving Horcoff and Brewer, and even they are iffy, because Horcoff had his best year last year (under Mac-T's system), and Brewers best years were under Mac-T's system.

Sorry, you are fishing in the wrong lake.
DB, Do you think Hemsky, Torres, Bergy, .... are playing not too great now? I mean they are not as "hot" as before...
Again, these are my cheap observation and share information in this great board. I could be wrong, any one could be wrong, couldn't he? My desire is to contribute to this rich board, which includes good posts, and not very good posts (as mine) .