View Single Post
Old
08-20-2012, 02:40 PM
tigermask48
Maniacal Laugh

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Utah View Post
Anaheim - Staubitz, Souray, Allen (even if Staubiz doesn't play Souray can fight anyone)
San Jose - Clowe, Winchester, Murray, McLaren (even if McLaren doesn't play Clowe can fight anyone)
Minnesota - Clutterbuck, Stoner, Kassian, Kenopka (even if Kassian doesn't play Kenopka can fight anyone)
King can hold his own against most of the bolded names in my eyes, even CLifford, Richards, Greene etc would be decent matchups against some. I think Westgarth sticks around just for a few games, but I see no problem with what the Kings currently have. I don't how ever care about guys losing fights. I mean it's not like you score points by winning fights, sure its' nice to have the boost at times, but who really cares honestly? I mean when it comes to truly big boys you just decline the fight and move on. You cannot let your opponent dictate lineups and matchups. Having the option is great and putting Westgarth in against a smaller skill team is enticing, but dressing an enforcer just because the team your playing dresses one is well, just dumb.

tigermask48 is offline   Reply With Quote