Old
08-20-2012, 05:26 PM
The Zetterberg Era
Nyquist Explosion!

vCash: 515
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tatter View Post
ryan o'reilly will always torture me
That is very hindsight in my opinion. I got to watch his big brother quite a bit in Milwaukee and he was more hyped. I didn't think he would be better than Cal at the time and Cal is a fringe NHL player. Nothing about Ryan suggested he was that good defensively and would be ready this young to be a contributor. I think that was a team meets the perfect player scenario. He wouldn't be playing for the Wings if they drafted him there as hard as that is to say. He would just now be forcing his way into the discussion. A very surprising player, just like Mike Richards in Philly. I don't question his star status, I just can say I understand why a lot of people didn't see it coming to this extent.

Ferraro had a good year last year. He restored a lot of my hope. He won't be Ryan O'Reilly but fortunately I no longer think he won't crack the NHL. Could really see Landon becoming one of those bottom six guys that thrives in the playoffs with his speed and throws in the big goal from time to time. A really nice player that is a whole lot more than just offense now, he gets it and looks better as a pro in my opinion. Made huge adjustments to his game and can play both wing and center.

The Zetterberg Era is offline   Reply With Quote