View Single Post
Old
08-21-2012, 04:32 AM
BGDDYKWL

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MM425 View Post
I'm in love with Julio Jones this year. I think this guy could emerge as the number 1 WR in the league. He has the speed (runs a to catch 40-50 yard bombs on a regular basis. I'm considering reaching on him a bit with a late 2nd round pick in a deep league because of the monster upside.

Which leads to Matt Ryan. He could jump up and be a top 5 fantasy QB easy this year. He's got tons of weapons and the O-line got better. The Falcons could be an explosive offense. For where you can get him in drafts... 4th/5th round he's a steal IMO.
Completely agree on Julio. I was grabbing him in every mock late 3rd/early 4th. Needless to say that is no longer happening. Calvin is the only receiver I'd take over him. I think the only way you're getting him is if you reach, so if you're high on him you might as well.

And Ryan actually goes even later than that in a lot of them. There are 11 QBs I'd be fine with, and Ryan is probably in the bottom third, so I agree that if you end up with him in the later rounds you should be pretty happy with that. I admittedly have never been high on him at all, so just the fact that I'd even consider him as my QB1 says something. Lol.

BGDDYKWL is online now   Reply With Quote