View Single Post
Old
08-21-2012, 04:32 AM
BGDDYKWL

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MM425 View Post
I'm in love with Julio Jones this year. I think this guy could emerge as the number 1 WR in the league. He has the speed (runs a to catch 40-50 yard bombs on a regular basis. I'm considering reaching on him a bit with a late 2nd round pick in a deep league because of the monster upside.

Which leads to Matt Ryan. He could jump up and be a top 5 fantasy QB easy this year. He's got tons of weapons and the O-line got better. The Falcons could be an explosive offense. For where you can get him in drafts... 4th/5th round he's a steal IMO.
Completely agree on Julio. I was grabbing him in every mock late 3rd/early 4th. Needless to say that is no longer happening. Calvin is the only receiver I'd take over him. I think the only way you're getting him is if you reach, so if you're high on him you might as well.

And Ryan actually goes even later than that in a lot of them. There are 11 QBs I'd be fine with, and Ryan is probably in the bottom third, so I agree that if you end up with him in the later rounds you should be pretty happy with that. I admittedly have never been high on him at all, so just the fact that I'd even consider him as my QB1 says something. Lol.

BGDDYKWL is offline   Reply With Quote