View Single Post
Old
04-29-2006, 06:40 PM
KelleighKohl

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcphee
You know, if you expressed the opinion without the drama, it might be discussed rather than slammed. I don't think Gainey and Carbo are planning any executions.
I agree. The executions were done when they slammed the door on the "Jose" butt. When Theodore and Dagenais were in the house, Ribs was terrible. It was the afterlife, so I'm told. He played tremendously during the last of the regular season, and he had a bad night. I didn't however, think that he was the only one who had a bad night. So can anyone tell me why the NHL is not following their own precedent re: Williams and his high stick? After the lockout, we heard all this "big brother" is watching stuff, but when push came to shove ..welllll! Here's my example of the precedent:careless use of the stick - the league set a precedent when it gave a two game suspension to Briere a month or so ago for a completely unintentional high stick on Leetch - google it and see
Given that incident, if the league is honest and genuine about enforcing the rules in an unbiased manner, Williams should get the same. No less. So why was Williams playing last night

GO HABS GO