View Single Post
Old
08-21-2012, 09:00 PM
Recoil

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Illinihockey View Post
Was about to post the same thing, we put this together in 2 days
Yea you guys did, and its a good thing too. A buddy of mine wanted to play in a FF League with me as a co-owner for fun this year, so we found a free league via a Bears blog I read. It took the league manager 2 weeks to get us our draft order, zero communication about anything else, and when the draft opened (it was last night) 5 out of the 10 people were there. I was in the #5 spot and had autopicks behind me. Some people showed up like 45min late, complaining about their teams (two freaking bad, thats what you get for showing up late) and I'm getting a feeling that league will die on the vine. So after our draft was done (we were happy with our team) I stumbled across this thread and was like "dude, its a pay league and looks like its going to have a much better participation level, so we were all over it. I'm not going to bail on that other league, unless it dies on its own, but its clear its going to be lame. I'll just make sure I have active players starting each week and leave it at that. This league should be much more fun.