Thread: Capuano's Grade
View Single Post
Old
08-21-2012, 10:52 PM
LeapOnOver

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isle Junkie View Post
He is the least creative/proactive coach i've ever seen. I realize he doesn't have much to work with here, but it took him 60 games to change up the 2nd and 3rd lines to try to get some more scoring. Not that I believe it would have made much of a difference, but if he made the switch after 15 games like all of us were screaming for him to do, then MAYBE we could have had some decent secondary scoring, and maybe we could have been a better team because of it.

He gets a D- in my book. Only thing that keeps him from getting an F is how he handled the goalie situation, which I thought he handled pretty well.
I agree with a lot of this. I don't think a coach needs a short temper but his patience goes way into the realm of stubborn. His inability to mix and match has been grueling and there are plenty of players that have shown spurts of talent that could easily be interchanged in and out to see how the lines react.

Of course he doesn't have a lot to work with but if you want to sail a sinking ship you can either try to find shortcuts to hit land as soon as possible or go slow and steady and hope you don't CAPsize. That's my new name for him, lol, CAPsize!

LeapOnOver is offline   Reply With Quote