View Single Post
Old
04-29-2006, 10:39 PM
DontStaal

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balej's Dance
Same here. The Garden was amazing after that Orts goal but was devastated after the second Devil's goal(I'd even say they were after the first). I was in the section that threw the balloons over after the anthem, it was a fun atmosphere up there in 427. During warmups Orts had something extra, a different pep that made me think he was gonna get one. This had to be a great learning experience for Prucha, because he certainly wasn't ready for these PO's. He was a totally different player than in the regular season; tentative, nervous with the puck, just shaken overall. Toots got the best workout I think and should be a beast next year. Something tells me Ward would've been someone great to have in the PO's, too bad. I look forward to keeping him around. Is there some way Malik and Rozsival can disappear entirely? I'm getting fed up with them. Its easy to see Kaspar's worth to this team, the entire D was calmer b/c of him( and OZO's lack of presence). Where was the Hossa in this game the entire year? He wasn't half bad. No hands, but could atleast hang onto the puck and circle around a bit. Betts needs to bulk up please. He's a decent player, but he bounces off of every check he tries to throw. If Nylander actually tried to physically hurt someone with his anger rather than the glass with his stick we'd be less soft haha. Rucchin didn't give us much at all. Rucinsky was even less visible, adios. And damn, there's nothing that gets me more happy than watching Straka go 110 percent and laying the wood. I love that man. Its only been one year, but he's earned his right to be True Blue.

It was sad to see us go out on Rozsival's stupidity, Lundqvist's minor faltering, and just no luck. Posts...
couldnt have said it better myself.. luck was on our side most of the year, dont get me wrong but we usually got a lucky bounce here and there. the end of the season, much like this series just didnt go our way. As for straka, i love the guy. Plays strong, skates faster than anyone on the ice and just gives it his all. He is def true blue.

DontStaal is offline   Reply With Quote