View Single Post
Old
08-22-2012, 04:27 PM
UNB Bruins Fan

vCash: 500
The first line should definitely be Carroll/Wiebe/Culligan. Anyone know how Wiebe recovered/is recovering from his ankle injury? Todd played well on the first line in place of Wiebe in the game against UQTR at Nationals as well.

MacNeil is almost sure to be somewhere in the top-6 IMO.

If Swan and Pridham are both here I can't imagine them not being in the line-up more often than not...they are proven 20+ point guys in the AUS.

I agree that Fillier (utility type role) and Houde-Caron (4th line C) probably find their way into pretty much every game. They are perfect guys to have on the 4th line.

I also agree about Campbell being very streaky. It seems he always starts out the season well but fades at the end...so maybe some rest in the 2nd half would help him.

I really hope they give both Salituro and Wudrick a good look this season...I think both guys can be very productive if they get the ice-time.

I see Critchlow as a perfect 3rd or 4th line player, at least starting out.

I agree with Archie...I wonder if we will see one of these guys play some D. But I wonder who is best suited for being back there? I don't know if any of them have ever played defence in junior.