View Single Post
Old
08-22-2012, 11:23 PM
Cresto
Much Disappoint

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreiders Underwear View Post
Driving back from Bell Boulevard tonight down Northern Boulevard into Little Neck and Northern is repaved with no lanes. A guy turning left wasn't where the turn lane would be, he was in the left lane, so I simply maneuvered around him at the light to continue down Northern, at Douglaston Boulevard, and then was pulled over by a cop for not signaling a lane change....

He asked me if I had anything to drink tonight and I said, "a bottle of water" and then he breathalized me and it showed up a big fat 0.00

He let me off with a warning to signal from now on. LOL. Pulled over for not signaling on a newly paved road with no lane markings. Then breathalized. Incredible.
Act drunk, stutter and have delayed responses and keep asking him to repeat himself because you didn't hear him. When he inevitably gives you the breathalyzer, put a 0.00 on there to spite him and then resume talking smoothly.

Also, my personal strategy when I get pulled over and get asked "Where are you headed tonight sir?", I always say "Going out to buy chicken". Every time the officer will stare at me confused for half a second and then awkwardly proceed with his speech and by that point, he'll be thrown off enough to ticket a guy going out to buy chicken. One officer even asked me to elaborate, "like fried chicken or from the grocery store?"

@wskebey is you correct?!